Test/Quiz Question Generator
This Algonquin College developed Quiz Question Generator provides an easy way of creating a collection of questions that can be imported into Brightspace quizzes and pools, saving you time in the process!
- All questions must follow a proper format for the generator to recognize them.
- Select the Question Type Samples dropdown and click Create to see a sample question. Refer to the Question Types document for how to properly format your questions.
- Copy and paste all your questions from a word document or type them out in the box below.
- Click Generate Test Questions.
Once the generation has passed, click the Download Questions for Brightspace button at the bottom of the page.
Save the .csv file to your computer.
In the Add/Edit Questions screen in Brightspace, use the Import option and upload the .csv file. Follow the prompts.
Refer to Uploading Questions to a Quiz and Uploading Questions to a Pool on how to import them into your Brightspace quiz or pool.
- In case the Test Generator fails, review the questions in red. It could mean the format is not correct or something is missing.
Click here to view the full instructions